TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General & Services
Please make sure you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions before you make a booking. By placing a booking you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted them.
- Payment for courses, consultations, workshops and one to one training sessions/packages must be made in advance
- Payments are non-refundable unless outlined below.
- Kirk's Canine Academy reserves the right to change the content, timing, date, venue or instructor of classes, workshops or one to one sessions in order to provide a high-quality service or where it is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
- Kirk's Canine Academy accepts no responsibility for injury to you or your dog, sustained at or away from any training venue, event, session or lesson.
- Kirk's Canine Academy accepts no responsibility for theft or damage to cars or property whilst at a training venue, event, session or lesson.
- All under 16's must be accompanied by an adult. If attending with children under the age of 8 yrs please bring an extra adult
Courses and Classes
- Payment for classes is payment for the stated number of consecutive sessions on the dates indicated. Non-attendance will result in a loss of that session unless the class is cancelled by Kirk's Canine Academy, in which case a new date will be added to the end of the course. Non-attendance of the alternative date will result in loss of that session.
- In the event that a class has such low enrolment as to make it impracticable for us to provide, we will either email or call you at least 2 days before your class is due to begin to let you know there is the possibility the class may be cancelled or postponed. If a class is cancelled due to low enrolment, we will work with you to either transfer you into a new class or offer a full refund.
- It is each dog owners responsibility to take any precautions appropriate to protect your dog against infectious canine diseases and parasites, for example vaccinations and flea and tick treatments. You should not bring your dog to class if it has shown symptoms of or been in contact with any contagious disease in the previous seven days including, but not limited to, kennel cough, or if it is carrying fleas. Proof of vaccinations (or titre test results) may be required at the commencement of a course.
- Please do not bring bitches in season to the training venue.
- Payments for courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please keep dogs on a lead at all times unless otherwise directed by the instructor.
- Please pick up after your dog and take all waste and rubbish home with you.
- Kirk's Canine Academy reserves the right to exclude or offer alternative training to any dog if we consider it to be in the dog's best interests or to ensure the safety of others.
- Photo Release - By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you give Kirk's Canine Academy in all it's forms permission to publish in print, electronic or video format the likeness or image of you and/or your dog where such likeness or image was obtained in a class/course. You release all claims against Kirk's Canine Academy with respect to privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright ownership and publication, including any claim for compensation related to the use of the materials.
1-2-1 Sessions and Monthly Membership Subscriptions
- Terms and Conditions specific to the Membership in question will be outlined in the initial stages of joining.
- Payments for sessions and memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For monthly membership subscription services, recurring payments will be set up to automatically process via Stripe. Initial payments will be processed immediately, and subsequent payments will be adjusted to fall on the first of the month thereafter, at least one full month after the initial payment.
- Access to the online learning materials will be maintained for as long as a client holds a valid membership.
- Cancellation of a membership must be made in writing at least three weeks in advance of the next payment date.
- A travel charge of 35 pence per mile after the first 20 miles travel from SA14 6TE may be added at the discretion of Kirk's Canine Academy.
Animal aggression can cause injury, including fatal injury, to other animals and people. Treatment for aggression is not a guarantee of success and modifying behaviour does not ensure that the aggression will be successfully controlled. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that their pet does not harm in the future. Precautions may involve but are not limited to, keeping a dog on a lead, the use of a muzzle, informing others of the dog’s aggressive tendencies, not mixing with certain types of people or other dogs, or confinement behind fencing and doors. Owners remain responsible for their dogs at all times and are advised to have adequate pet or household insurance cover for liability in the event of damage or injury caused by their dog to property or to a third party. It is strongly recommended that your dog is insured for third party liability with or without vet cover.
Use of Site
By accessing this website hosted in Zenler.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to use the materials on Kirk's Canine Academy's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- a) modify or copy the materials.
- b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Kirk's Canine Academy's web site.
- d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- e) transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kirk's Canine Academy's at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Kirk's Canine Academy's web site are provided 'as is'. Kirk's Canine Academy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Kirk's Canine Academy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Kirk's Canine Academy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kirk's Canine Academy's Internet site, even if Kirk's Canine Academy or a Kirk's Canine Academy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Kirk's Canine Academy's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kirk's Canine Academy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Kirk's Canine Academy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Kirk's Canine Academy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kirk's Canine Academy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kirk's Canine Academy of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Copyright @ kirks-canine-academy. All rights reserved
kirks-canine-academy - Powered By Zenler